From beginner to pro there are classes to improve your stroke and agility on court.
Book your tennis lesson just for your level.
Tennis is a great workout and so much fun. Playing tennis also has a lot health benefits:
- lowers resting heart rate and blood pressure
- improves metabolic function
- increases aerobic capacities and bone density
- lowers body fat
- improves muscle tone, strength and flexibility
- increases reaction times.
We have lots of kids classes from age 5 to 14 and also offer tennis camps in summer and during Easter. Your kids will love the tennis game!
Tennis does not only provide fitness benefits, the reasons to play the game with the filthy yellow ball on clay are several including a social activity (e.g.: family tennis, league matches,…) and staying fit all year long mentally and physically.
While having an hour of fun tennis burns about 600 calories for men and 420 calories for women – go for it and book a lesson!